The Shelton High School Robotics Team recently completed its 18th season by competing against 600 teams from around the world in the FIRST Robotics World Championship in St. Louis, Missouri. They finished as division finalists, and scored the...
OEM Controls has embarked on a significant milestone! OEM Controls is proud to announce we have been manufacturing electrohydraulic controllers and control systems for fifty years! When S. Brian Simons first opened his doors in 1966, he only had...
Join OEM Controls in cooperation with our partner company, W. Gessmann GmbH, as we exhibit some of our many popular joysticks, handles, and foot pedals at the Bauma Trade show from April 11, 2016 to April 17, 2016 in Munich, Germany.
- On-machine adjustability and troubleshooting - no external device or computer needed
- Compact and economical - spread modules out instead of running cable
- Versatile - factory programmable I/O designation (input vs. output, sink vs. source)
As you can see, many changes have occurred since Mr. Simons first opened his doors in 1966. However, one thing which remained consistent was the phenomenal customer service OEM Controls provides to all of our customers. With the strong leadership...
- HMI-LCO with push buttons for settings, adjustments and trouble shooting
- 6 Analog Inputs and Up to 12 Digital Inputs
- 8 Current Regulated Outputs Plus 4 Additional PWM Outputs
- 4 Digital Sourcing Outputs (3 amps total)
- Aluminum Extrusion...
The OEM Electronic board can either be used to enhance the operation of our line of controllers, or as standalone modules. Some standard features of UFO electronics include:
The VDM10 provides distributors with a programmable Valve Driver Module that can be stocked for a quick response to customer demands.
- Power Supply Voltage Range 10-32V
- Frequency from 40-250 Hz
- Minimum coil resistance of 4 Ohms
- Push Button...