OEM Controls, Inc., located in Shelton, CT, has been a leader in the design and development of electrohydraulic controllers, control systems and off-highway equipment management products for 50 years. In order to achieve our goal as a “one-stop-shop" for control and equipment management applications, we configure each product to individual customer requirements, using field-proven components, a long list of available options, and state-of-the-art engineering expertise.
We offer complete in-house product design and assembly capabilities. Our core products include joystick controllers, electronic valve driver boards, microcontroller based logic controllers, integrated panel systems and mobile equipment management products. For more information, please visit our website at www.oemcontrols.com
We are seeking qualified applicants with a steady work history to fill a LabVIEW Development Engineer position.
- Develop custom LabVIEW software applications for Product Configuration, Semi-Automated Product Test and Automated Inspection.
- Develop NI LabVIEW based data acquisition products for use in a manufacturing environment by working with Manufacturing, Engineering, Drafting, and Configuration personnel to bring design from concept to manufacturable product.
- Oversee PC setup, diagnosis, and operation in a network environment.
- Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs NI LabVIEW based test products.
- Writes clear, coherent test procedures and user’s manuals for NI LabVIEW based products.
- Provides technical support to Manufacturing and product configuration personnel as required.
- Trains Manufacturing and technical staff in the usage of NI LabVIEW based products.
ASEE, BSEE/BSEET or enrolled in a BSEE/BSEET program or equivalent experience.
Two years of experience in the development of LabVIEW based programs and products or equivalent education.
- Ability to program in LabVIEW. Certified LabVIEW Associate Developer (CLAD) or Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD) preferred.
- Able to understand analog, digital, and embedded control electronic circuitry to component level.
- Experience with National Instruments (NI) data acquisition products including C-series and PXI.
- Hands-on experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CAN and/or Bluetooth BLE a plus.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, including salary history and requirements to HumanResources@OEMControls.com
Resumes without salary requirement will not be considered.
OEM Controls, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V